With both vehicle and pedestrian safety front of mind, SmartBar bull bars are designed to significantly reduce the risk of serious injury upon impact. This is due to the bull bar’s unique polyethylene design that flexes up to 85% to absorb an impact, returning to near perfect shape within minutes. With its unsurpassed safety results and resilient design, SmartBar is the lighter, safer choice* when it comes to frontal protection for your Mercedes Sprinter.
- Srs Airbag
- AS 4876.1
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
- Designed to suit the look of the Mercedes Sprinter
- Can compress up to 85% and bounce back to 95% of its original shape within minutes of most animal strikes
- Less tyre wear and tear and fuel consumption*
- Increased bull bar lifespan and reduced repair bills*
- Lower tare weight*
- Non-corrosive, chip and rust resistant
- Available in winch compatible (up to 9,500lb) or non-winch versions
- Adds an approximate additional 150mm to vehicle length
- Fitted weight 35kg (non-winch), 37kg (non-winch ambulance) and 50kg (winch)
- Compatible with a range of spotlights
- Supplied with 1 x antenna mount and LED parker/indicator lights
- Removable plug to allow access to the tow point
- Fitting: minimum 3 hours (non-winch)
- A properly fitted SmartBar bull bar will not affect your vehicle’s ANCAP rating
*than regular metal bull barsDownload spec sheet
Find your closest stockistYour nearest store is
Rear Protection Bar
Due to the rear overhang and vehicle body shape obstructing visibility for many Vans and 4×4 wagons and dual cab utes, rear quarter panels and factory bumper bars are very susceptible to damage, particularly when manoeuvring in the close confines of urban environments.
There’s no better way to protect the rear of your vehicle than with SmartBar’s Rear Protection Bar (RPB). Like the rest of our range, our rear protection equipment is manufactured in South Australia to extremely high standards and is recognised to provide all the same levels of vehicle, occupant and pedestrian safety.
SmartBar’s RPB is an over bumper bar which offers outstanding vehicle protection. It perfectly complements the design and shape of the vehicle, maintains all of the factory accessories and all the while helps protect vehicle panels in the event of reversing collisions.
More than just a rear bumper bar or a rear step, it has already won several design awards in recognition for the levels of innovation it exhibits and its superior demonstrable performance. Manufactured from the same flexible, durable polyethylene material as the rest of the SmartBar range it embodies all the same characteristics which provide the unparalleled levels of vehicle and occupant protection without compromising pedestrian safety. The hollow body construction and flexible, durable material acts as a cushioning device, absorbing impact forces in the event of a collision and returning to its original shape; prolonging the life of the bar and avoiding expensive panel repairs and it does all this at a fraction of the weight of any factory step or metal based alternative.
The RPB combines SmartBar’s proven class leading design, engineering and cutting edge manufacturing without a compromise in approach to protection and performance. Read more about our safety standards and our most recent Design Award.
- Superior rear protection, due to the impact absorbing hollow construction
- Minimal repair costs after impact
- High rated safe working vertical load
- High grip moulded in tread pattern
- UV stabilised polymer for durability and corrosion resistance
- Styled to maintain the Vehicle’s aesthetic
- Manufactured from environmentally friendly, recyclable polyethylene polymer
- Will not catch or pool water
- Easily installed, independent of factory step
- Maintains access to spare wheel under step
- Undulating contours for added strength
Download Spec Sheet