Specifically designed to withstand the pressures of large waves and to sit steadily on the water, our Mussel Float has been tried and tested in the most exposed ocean settings.
Suitable for inshore and offshore locations, they have been used in a wide range of applications including many mining functions on river systems and dams across Australia.
They are constructed using a linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) which is especially formulated with UV stabilisers to suit marine applications. Our Mussel Floats also have around 315 kilograms of displacement, making them ideal for use in longline farming methods.
- Durable rotationally moulded, UV stabilised LLDPE
- The LLDPE material is compliant with Section 5 and Clause 6.1 of AS/NZS 4766:2006
- Parts are low maintenance and cost effective
- Exceptionally stiff and tough construction
- Ideal for both inshore and offshore locations
- Colour: black
Find your closest stockistYour nearest store is