Specifically designed for the Isuzu MU-X MY21, the latest model of SmartBar’s Vehicle Frontal Protection System (VFPA) complements the design and shape of the vehicle, whilst maintaining the contour lines and aesthetics. The SpartanBar functions with the Isuzu IDAS (Intelligent Driver Assist Systems) technology and maintains all of the factory accessories, whilst providing unparalleled safety.
The 2021 Isuzu MU-X has undergone an all-new exterior and chassis remodel and the team at SmartBar has developed a new frontal protection system styled to accommodate both.
- AS 4876.1
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
- Meets full Australian Standard AS 4876.1 – 2002.
- Weight savings provide improved fuel economy and reduced tyre, suspension and brake wear when compared to other alternatives
- The SpartanBar adds 235mm to vehicle length
- Superior frontal protection, due to the impact absorbing hollow construction
- Accepts the original vehicle fog lights
- Manufactured from environmentally friendly, recyclable polyethylene polymer
- The SpartanBar is tested to ensure Pedestrian Safety ratings (Head Injury Criteria) are below the Australian Standard rating of 1500
- Air Bag Compatible
- Styled to maintain the Vehicle’s aesthetics
- Accommodates a large range of Spotlights
- Accommodates up to 10,000lb Winch
- Compatible with ARB Recovery Points
- Supplied with 1x Antenna Mount
Find your closest stockistYour nearest store is